The intellectual and moral challenges facing our young people are immense. It's time for the church to step up the training and discipleship of our students.
At Stand to Reason, we're doing our best to help parents and leaders with this task by hosting the reTHINK Student Apologetics Conference. Specifically tailored for students, this conference features a lineup of speakers who not only know their stuff, but can also make the content accessible to young minds. These video sessions will be an invaluable tool in effectively equipping students to stand for the truth of the Gospel. Presentations include:
- John Stonestreet: It Matters What You Believe (Maybe More than You Think)
- Brett Kunkle: If God Is Good, Why Is There Evil and Suffering?
- Scott Klusendorf: Equipped to Engage: Making the Case for Life on Hostile Turf
- J. Warner Wallace: Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead?
- Alan Shlemon: A Closer Look at Islam
- Brett Kunkle: Your Turn: The Role-Play Challenge