Cultural pressure is increasing, especially on our kids. But even in a world of addictions, ever-present screens, and gender-identity questions, youth can have clarity and confidence. We must help them attain it.
In this honest and practical guide for parents and Christian leaders, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions such as:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
This inspiring book will enable you to help your kids influence the culture, rather than let the culture change them.Includes a free CD recording of Greg's radio interview with the author.