"In the Tactics Study Guide with DVD, master apologist Gregory Koukl introduces viewers to effective ways to defend their Christian faith in conversations with friends, coworkers, and family members. Lessons in the study guide are coordinated to be used alongside the video study.
About the Book:
In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In this updated and expanded study guide, apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver's seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact. Readers will learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through potential minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables, and--most importantly--get people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
About the DVD:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- Getting in the Driver's Seat: The Columbo Tactic (34 min)
- Refining Columbo (32 min)
- Perfecting Columbo (39 min)
- Suicide: Views That Self-Destruct (42 min)
- Taking the Roof Off (29 min)
- Steamroller (27 min)
- Inside Out (31 min)
- Mini-Tactics (31 min)